Well almost 2012 and I have decided not to make New Year resolutions that I will never be able to keep, instead I am making plans that I am determined to follow in order to reach my goal.
- Continue with my £35 a week food/cleaning/pet food budget.
- Plan a meal menu for each week with a view to being flexible if a bargain comes along.
- Not waste anything - food, clothes etc.
- Recycle, repair where ever possible
- Keep a small notebook in my bag with lists, measurements of items required for home so no buying without first a check if it is the right thing or size that i need.
- Keep monitoring gas and electric comsumption and using only when necessary.
Happy New Year to everyone from wannabe frugal