Saturday 31 December 2011

FRUGAL PLANNING FOR 2012


Well almost 2012 and I have decided not to make New Year resolutions that I will never be able to keep, instead I am making plans that I am determined to follow in order to reach my goal.

  1. Continue with my £35 a week food/cleaning/pet food budget.
  2. Plan a meal menu for each week with a view to being flexible if a bargain comes along.
  3. Not waste anything - food, clothes etc.
  4. Recycle, repair where ever possible
  5. Keep a small notebook in my bag with lists, measurements of items required for home so no buying without first a check if it is the right thing or size that i need.
  6. Keep monitoring gas and electric comsumption and using only when necessary.
If I can keep to these simple plans then I should be able to reach my goal of being debt free by the end of 2012.
I hope some of you will join me on my journey over the next year and help me stay on course
Happy New Year to everyone from wannabe frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment