Thursday 12 January 2012

SQUEEZING THE BEST OUT OF A GOOD DEAL


Aldi's current super 6 offer ends on Sunday so now is the time to check what you can use over the next week and stock up before the offer ends. I'm looking at tomatoes, onions, carrots and cabbage. I will be able to use all of these and then next week I will be looking at the new offer. This way I stretch the offers over a longer period and get  a good selection. I won't be buying the celery or swede as we don't eat them very much and it would be a waste to buy just because they are cheap.
Well i am off to have a wander around the internet to see what other offers there are and plan the menu for next week.
Oh nearly forgot "my shopping transport" coming soon.
Best wishes  and happy bargain hunting to all, wanabe frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment